Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Logan "Wolverine"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zach

Logan "Wolverine" Empty
PostSubject: Logan "Wolverine"   Logan "Wolverine" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:33 pm

Habbo Name:LordUndertaker/Leon/Carducci

Character Name:Logan "Wolverine"

Why you should be picked for: I should be picked because I know alot about X-Men and iam an exceptional Rper and Wolverine is my favorite character of all the X-men,His story is amazing.
His power is his healing ability which can heal any wound he gets quickly,His Adamantium is man made and in which is not his power.
.Ive been to alot of Mutant Academys where i have been Wolverine before,Im online almost every single day so I could be a good addition to your Academy.

Other important information:He was put into the Weapon X Project by the Canadian Military where he volunteered [but he doesnt remember that] and he is turned by adamantium injections into "Wolverine",he escapes the facility and roams around Canada for the next few years.His arch Nemeisis's are Magneto and Sabretooth of the Brotherhood[mostly Magneto due to his Magnetism]
He isnt the nicest guy.very sarcastic and has a crush on Jean Grey who he has a rivalry with her boyfriend Scott'Cyclops" Summers

Any background information you have on the character: Before he was put into the Weapon X Project he was a Canadian Special Forces Soldier and he did do the nicest things
Back to top Go down
EmoBedsheets

Logan "Wolverine" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan "Wolverine"   Logan "Wolverine" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Considering how much of an important character Logan is this Application is Not Accepted.
Back to top Go down
The Ryan

The Ryan

Logan "Wolverine" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan "Wolverine"   Logan "Wolverine" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Plus, Wolverine is taken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Logan "Wolverine" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logan "Wolverine"   Logan "Wolverine" Empty

Back to top Go down

Logan "Wolverine"
Page 1 of 1