Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alexander "Alex" Summers-Havok

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silverlepord

Alexander "Alex" Summers-Havok Empty
PostSubject: Alexander "Alex" Summers-Havok   Alexander "Alex" Summers-Havok EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Habbo Name:Silverlepord

Character Name:Alex "Havok" Summers

Why you should be picked for___Havok____:I know much about him.I have studied up one him and studied the way he reacts to emiemies and friends.Most of you know me already so you know im an ok rp.I always try to act like the charcter i have choosen.I also know all of his power and his immunity to cyclops blast.Below i will list all of his powers and abilities.I will try my best to rp just like Havok.
I will not got mod either with this char.
Other important information:
Powers and Abilties
`Ability to absorb cosmic energy
`Energy blasts
`Immunity to Cyclops' optic blasts
`Flight

Another thing Brothers :Scott ,and Other Brother
deceased.Omega Level Mutant i think.
Weakness:
Uncontrolled Ambient conversion

Any background information you have on the character:Alexander Summers was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is the second of the three sons of Christopher Summers, a United States Air Force Major and test pilot and his wife Katherine Anne. When Alex was a boy growing up in Anchorage, Alaska, United States, his father took the family for a flight in their airplane, which came under attack by a Shi'ar spaceship. As the plane caught fire and was crashing, his parents fastened Alex and his older brother, Scott, into a parachute and pushed them off the plane hoping that they would survive.The Summers boys were found and put into an orphanage and Alex was soon adopted though his brother Scott remained there for much of his childhood. Alex was raised by the Blandings.. They tried to make Alex fit into the image of their son, and he tried to do as best he could. When the boy responsible for Todd's death kidnapped Alex and his foster sister, Haley, Alex manifested his powers for the first time, incinerating the boy. Mister Sinister, an evil geneticist who was obsessed with the Summers bloodline, appeared eager yet surprised that Alex's potential exceeded Scott's — despite the fact that he seemed to lack control over his gift. Sinister placed psi-blocks on both Alex and Haley's minds, causing them to forget what had happened that night .Alexander "Alex" Summers-Havok Havok_Alex_Summers_008-1 Anyone Have any dress opions gonna be hard to dress like him.

Last edited by Silverlepord on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down

Alexander "Alex" Summers-Havok
Page 1 of 1