Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lorna "Polaris" Dane-Summers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Lorna "Polaris" Dane-Summers Empty
PostSubject: Lorna "Polaris" Dane-Summers   Lorna "Polaris" Dane-Summers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Habbo Name: Faith102xlover

Character Name: Lorna "Polaris" Dane-Summers

Why you should be picked for Polaris: Well I am a big fan of Polaris and i love the power. I know a lot about the character and I am a great Rper (Ask Siryn). I would not abandon this character and I am a person who is very trusting and Knows my purpose with this character. Thanks you very much.

Other important information: Nope thats it!

Any background information you have on the character: When Lorna Dane was a student she has encountered The X-Men. Mesmero use some stupid Psyche-Generator to teleport mutants in North America and has Lorna taken to San Francisco. She meets Bobby Drake there and he convinces her to come to his Apartment (I think it was apartment). After she Encountered the X-Men they soon find out she's a mutant. She gets kidnapped by Mesmero ( Ugh is he obsessed with her?) and he takes her to his headquarters while the X-Men then are chasing after her. The X-Men rescue her (of course they always do) and they find out Magneto is the one behind it (Not Surprising). And then all of a sudden MAGNETO SAYS HES HER FATHER?!? WTF! (I just thought while ur reading it it can be entertaining xD). Bobby finds out that her parents has actually died in a plane crash ( Aw that is so sad). And of course Lorna finds out and wants to beat the Shit out of Magneto (Love that attitude girl). Lorna joins the X-Men and of course lives in the Xaviers Institute . Her first mission (that I have read anywayz) is to help them against some Alien attack i guess and then the Magneto that said "Luke(Lorna) I am your father" turns out to be an ANDROID!. She gets her first Code Name Magnetic or sumthin and then Havok (Alexander) likes it and flirts with her (A lot). On her second Mission she uses her Magnetic power for the first time (Mhm she got a little Magneto in her). Bobby liked her temporarily (Good because he was not attractive). And of course she fell in love with Alexander Summers (More hotter indeed!). Then they go off on a um.......Lovers Quarrel Getaway! and they move to the Mountain Range or somethin in California so yeah. P.S. this has not been copied and has been given to me from my backround knowledge.

-Faith102xlover

Ability: (Had to copy this she just has too many) Internal technology replicates lost mutant ability to manipulate electromagnetic energies allowing flight, force-fields, concussive blasts and the manipulation of ferrous metals. Also could convert emotions into enhanced physical strength. Temporarily gained the ability to ingest and manipulate disease due to machinations of Apocalypse.

Relations: Alexander Summers (Husband, Havok), Magneto(Father), Pietro Maximoff (Half-Brother, Quicksilver),Wanda Maximoff (Half-Sister,Scarlet Bitch ), Zala Dane (Sister,Died i think), Mom and Dad (Plane Crash)
Back to top Go down
Seth.
Seth.

Lorna "Polaris" Dane-Summers Empty
PostSubject: Trial.   Lorna "Polaris" Dane-Summers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Giving you a trial with this character.
Back to top Go down

Lorna "Polaris" Dane-Summers
Page 1 of 1