Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alexander "Havok" Summers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jmys

Alexander "Havok" Summers Empty
PostSubject: Alexander "Havok" Summers   Alexander "Havok" Summers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Habbo Name:Jammers176

Character Name:Alexander "Havok"Summers

Why you should be picked for_______:Ive never been him in any mutant rp ive been in before.I want to try out to be him.

Other important information:Well When i Rp as him alot I know his history and power to be him well enough.It would be good to be part of the family too

Any background information you have on the character:Ability to absorb cosmic energy
Energy blasts
Immunity to Cyclops' optic blastsAlexander Summers was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is the second of the three sons of Christopher Summers, a United States Air Force Major and test pilot and his wife Katherine Anne. When Alex was a boy growing up in Anchorage, Alaska, United States, his father took the family for a flight in their airplane, which came under attack by a Shi'ar spaceship. As the plane caught fire and was crashing, his parents fastened Alex and his older brother, Scott, into a parachute and pushed them off the plane in hopes that they would survive.

The Summers boys were recovered and put into an orphanage and Alex was soon adopted though his brother Scott remained there for much of his childhood. Alex was raised by the Blandings; a family whose son, Todd, had died in a car accident[1]. They tried to make Alex fit into the image of their son, and he tried to do as best he could. When the boy responsible for Todd's death kidnapped Alex and his foster sister, Haley, Alex manifested his powers for the first time, incinerating the boy. Mister Sinister, an evil geneticist who was obsessed with the Summers bloodline, appeared eager yet surprised that Alex's potential exceeded Scott's — despite the fact that he seemed to lack control over his gift. Sinister placed psi-blocks on both Alex and Haley's minds, causing them to forget what had happened that night.Alex went on to study and earn a degree in geophysics at college. There he first met the original X-Men, and learned that Cyclops is his brother. His mutant powers became apparent when he was kidnapped by the Living Pharaoh, who declared Alex the only being able to rival his power. The two shared the same cosmic energy-absorption abilities, in reverse proportion to each other. By locking Alex in a shielded cell, the Pharaoh was able to absorb enough cosmic energy to become the Living Monolith. The X-Men fought a losing battle against the virtually unstoppable Monolith, until Alex managed to free himself, and the Monolith turned back into the Living Pharaoh.
Rp as Havok:
*charges my enenrgy now*
*my hands glow now
**runs to the guy here*
*jumsp up now*
*my foto smacks form his chest*
*brigns down my hand*
*as the blasts ram him down*
*sending him down*
*as he goes dizzy*
*as he faints now*
*as i wlak off now*
*as he is paralayzed too*
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alexander "Havok" Summers   Alexander "Havok" Summers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Application Denied.

Your detail is very close to pathetic, and you didn't convince me at all with one sentence reasons on why you should be this character.

Last edited by Austin on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrp.forumotion.com
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Alexander "Havok" Summers   Alexander "Havok" Summers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:37 pm

No Juan decided to change the characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander "Havok" Summers   Alexander "Havok" Summers Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexander "Havok" Summers
Page 1 of 1