Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

L "Sparko" Smith - Application To Join BrotherHood.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Electro

Electro

L "Sparko" Smith - Application To Join BrotherHood. Empty
PostSubject: L "Sparko" Smith - Application To Join BrotherHood.   L "Sparko" Smith - Application To Join BrotherHood. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:38 am

Habbo Name: Anthony-Vince

Character Name: L "Sparko" Smith

Power/Abilities: L Is A strong man, This is not his power though, he is a master of electricity he is an electrokinetic. he can use electricity to his own free will, he can do much more than manipulate it he can create it from his bare hands, he carries many metal products because he can run electricity
through them to turn them into various weaponry.

Why you would like to join the Brotherhood: Id like to join the brotherhood because i like to use my power to bad benefits more than good ones, id also like to join the brotherhood because i am bored of the same old good guys, academy and school.

How would you benefit the Brotherhood: L, is very equipped and fast he would benefit the brotherhood well with his power especially, he can kill someone instantly or knock them out for a long time, he can also mess with their heads by sending a countless amount of volts of electricity into their brain making their brain not be able to take it therefore causing them to die, or become knocked out or not think straight. i can also offer the brotherhood a variety of weapons that they may not have or need. i can also turn into electricity and run through anything that lives off electricity, that may help infiltrate highly secured areas.

Other important information we should know about you: None.

History of your character: L, was a infantry in the US army, he was accused of killing off all the other troops as they had mysteriously all died, but L seemed to be the only one who hadn't died.
they then discovered that when they put him on the electric chair, he didn't die of electric shock as he drained. the electricity and it came out of his eyes. he then escaped from the jail he was put in through the underground wires of the jail. he snapped off pieces of pipe and molded them into guns that fired off his electric blasts. He escaped from the jail and went to the mutants academy for a short period of time and later got bored of it and started attacking students looking for a reason to have some fun he later desired to join the brotherhood..
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

L "Sparko" Smith - Application To Join BrotherHood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: L "Sparko" Smith - Application To Join BrotherHood.   L "Sparko" Smith - Application To Join BrotherHood. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrp.forumotion.com

L "Sparko" Smith - Application To Join BrotherHood.
Page 1 of 1