Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kurt "Nightcrawler" Wagner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ky

Ky

Kurt "Nightcrawler" Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Kurt "Nightcrawler" Wagner   Kurt "Nightcrawler" Wagner EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Habbo Name: Kymairo

Character Name: Nightcrawler also known as "Kurt"

Kurt "Nightcrawler" Wagner Nightcrawler_by_JPRart

Character Traits: I believe i could benefit from being this character because i share many of the same traits as a real life experience well you know without the powers but, I have previous experience with this character he's my favorite of the xmen and he's blue :]

Character Background: "Kurt Wagner was born with certain unusual physical characteristics, but his power of self-teleportation did not emerge until puberty[citation needed]. Margali Szardos, a sorceress and gypsy queen, allegedly found Wagner an hour after his birth, in a small roadside shelter in the Bavarian AlpsShe claimed to have found his alleged father, Eric Wagner, dead of a heart attack on the road outside, and Kurt's mother lying next to the baby dying[citation needed]. However, this claim was later called into question, and it was subsequently proven that Kurt's mother is the terrorist Mystique, also known as Raven Darkholme, and his father is the demonic warlord Azazel."Kurt Wagner is a mutant whose primary mutant power is the ability to teleport himself, his clothing, and a certain amount of additional mass from one point to another virtually instantaneously. He does this by means of displacing himself through an alternate dimension briefly and reappearing in a desired location. He has been shown to be able to teleport distances of up to two miles (3 km) under optimal conditions, although it is at his extreme limit, and he can become severely fatigued if he tries to teleport that distance. (In one case, however, he teleports somewhere over 50 miles (80 km).[31]) Nightcrawler's teleportation ability is also affected by direction — north-south along Earth's "magnetic lines of force" is easier than east-west against them.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

Kurt "Nightcrawler" Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt "Nightcrawler" Wagner   Kurt "Nightcrawler" Wagner EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Application Denied.

Please follow the template.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrp.forumotion.com

Kurt "Nightcrawler" Wagner
Page 1 of 1