Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nate "X-Man" Grey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric00005

Eric00005

Nate "X-Man" Grey Empty
PostSubject: Nate "X-Man" Grey   Nate "X-Man" Grey EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Habbo Name:

Eric0005

Character Name:

Nate Grey (X-Man)

Why you should be picked for Nate grey:

Well, as we all know - Nate Grey is a very complex character with his abilities and lifestyle. Nate Grey weilds great psionic powers that can easily and effectivly cause severe dammage. I believe selecting me as the role player of X-Man will suite you well because of the following: I am a acknowledged user of psionic characters, I have been roleplaying since 2005 (3-4 years), an finally I am aware of the limits and successes of roleplaying. Me my self is a big fan of marvel, I know much about characters , even the ones i do not show interest in. However I know to not go overboard with such power.

Other important information:

In the past, I had my own Mutant Roleplay. It wasn't the best, but it was for starters. Every Mutant roleplay that has opened since I've attended "Habbo", I have been in. To show my love and respect for such roleplays, I will continue to support them in every possible way. In these past roleplays, I have been Hellion, X-Man, Cable, & Franklin Richards. Being these characters have helped me and others, by teaching, and even guiding others to the way of success.

Any background information you have on the character:

Nate Grey hailed from the timeline in which the eternal mutant Apocalypse had conquered North America. Created by Apocalypse’s Horseman Sinister from genetic material taken from the mutant heroes Cyclops and Jean Grey of his reality, Nate ultimately learned that his purpose was to destroy Apocalypse. After the death of his surrogate father Forge, Nate traveled to Apocalypse’s Citadel and battled Holocaust, another of Apocalypse’s Horsemen. In an attempt to breach Holocaust’s armor, Nate stabbed him with a shard of the M’Krann Crystal, causing them both to be transported to the Earth-616, the mainstream reality.

Nate Grey possessed vast psionic abilities. He was a high-level telepath, able to project his astral form across the world, create sophisticated illusions, pull other psionic entities onto the astral plane, and read, probe, and control the minds of others. He was also an extremely powerful telekinetic who could phase through solid matter, create destructive psionic spikes, and lift objects weighing up to 10 tons.
Back to top Go down
Seth.
Seth.

Nate "X-Man" Grey Empty
PostSubject: Accepted.   Nate "X-Man" Grey EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Very well done.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Nate "X-Man" Grey
Page 1 of 1