Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Piotr "Colossus" Rasputin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EmoBedsheets

Piotr "Colossus" Rasputin Empty
PostSubject: Piotr "Colossus" Rasputin   Piotr "Colossus" Rasputin EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Habbo Name: EmoBedSheets

Piotr "Colossus" Rasputin Colossus

Character Name: Piotr Rasputin, also known as Colossus

Why you should be picked for Colossus: Because I am experienced at RP'ing and I know how to use his powers well, and will benefit the RP by doing so.

Other important information: Colossus can turn into an unknown steel-like substance at will, the substance is thought to come from an extra-dimensional force. While in this form he has superhuman strength, stamina, and durability. He can lift at least 100 tons and is able to withstand extreme temperatures [hot and cold]. When in this form he also can stay underwater for extended periods of time because he does not need to breathe as often in this state. He is also a conductor or electricity like any other metal but it does not affect him.

Any background information you have on the character: Piotr is a skilled painter and expert combatant. In the regular Xmen series he is straight but in the Marvel Universe series he is gay.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piotr "Colossus" Rasputin   Piotr "Colossus" Rasputin EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Accepted.

Nice picture, and detail.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrp.forumotion.com
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Piotr "Colossus" Rasputin   Piotr "Colossus" Rasputin EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Nope this application is still pending...first of all we dont allow moustaches to have Mains and second of all not enough information and third of all No Codys allowed in the RP ya hear meh? (I know i cant accept/deny im just doing my daily "Yell at Cody/Talk about Cody/Make fun of cody" things)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piotr "Colossus" Rasputin   Piotr "Colossus" Rasputin Empty

Back to top Go down

Piotr "Colossus" Rasputin
Page 1 of 1