Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gabriel “Vulcan” Summers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth.
Seth.

Gabriel “Vulcan” Summers. Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel “Vulcan” Summers.   Gabriel “Vulcan” Summers. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:58 pm

Habbo Name: Juqqernaut

Character Name: Gabriel Summers.

Why you should be picked for Gabriel Summers?:

Well I know myself that I am a fair roleplayer. I am realistic with my attacks and also study up on each of my characters and also the methods of attack that I use. I believe that giving me this main character would benefit you in the following ways. When you give a person an important part, a main character, you want them to play that part as best as they can and show others that you have made a good decision. Another way it would benefit your roleplay is influence. People look up to the main characters and sort of begin to learn from them, especially an important part such as the Omega-Level characters, such as the one I am applying to be. So, if you had a great roleplayer, like myelf, playing one of these important parts, You would be making a great decision not only for yourself, but for the people in your RPG.

Other important information:

I've been in several different Mutant Academy schools, one of which was owned by EmoBedSheets. In his RPG, I played Cain Marko A.K.A Juggernaut. The other academy I played Remy LeBeau A.K.A Gambit. Both of those parts I studied up on before hand, making sure I had all of their attacks down and also how they acted, what they wore, and who they were with. Along with having prior experience of playing Main Characters, I'm also very active. I'm on almost every single day, and this is the only RPG I am with at the moment, which means I will be devoted to my part as much as possible.

Any background information you have on the character:

The story of Vulcan begins on the Shi'Ar Throneworld. Gabriel Summer's parents were Christopher and Katherine Summers. When Kathreine was pregnant with Gabriel, she was abducted by D'Ken, Majestor of the Shi'Ar Imperium, and her child was seemingly killed when the emperor stabbed Katherine and killed her. Gabriel Summers was removed from Katherine's body and placed in an incubation-accelerator, which are used to breed new slaves, aging him to the prime Adolescence. Soon after, he was sent to earth to be a slave for Erik the Red, the emperor's hand on Earth, he escaped to be found by Moira Mac Taggard with little to no rememberance of who he was or where he came from. She took him in as her ward, and taught him how to use his powers. He said his name was Gabriel, but he chose to go by the name Vulcan from a book of Roman mythology. Charles Xavier recognized his mental imprint as being related to Cyclops. He then became part of a team of X-Men formed by Petra, Darwin, and Sway. They attempted to rescue the original X-Men from Krakoa. Krakoa felt Vulcan as a threat, and sent a human shaped volcano to deal with him and his team. The volcano killed the two girls and left Darwin and Vulcan for dead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vulcan posesses the power to manipulate limited amounts of energy. In addition to traditional energies of the electromagnetic spectrum Vulcan has shown control over exotic energies such as cyclops' optic blasts and magical energy. He's used his power to produce light, heat, force, and electricity, as well as warp or disable limited ammounts/kinds of existing energy souces, tap into an supress mutants energies, survive in the vacuum of space, and fly. He can also go without food by directly absorbing energy for a long time. He can manipulate energy within a person's brain. He can also use powers of others by manipulating the energy in their brain. It is apparant that when he uses his powers, his eyes begin to glow.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

Gabriel “Vulcan” Summers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel “Vulcan” Summers.   Gabriel “Vulcan” Summers. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:00 pm

Beautiful.

Amazing.

Application Accepted with love.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrp.forumotion.com

Gabriel “Vulcan” Summers.
Page 1 of 1