Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Juan Olano, Bio.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juan

Juan

Juan Olano, Bio. Empty
PostSubject: Juan Olano, Bio.   Juan Olano, Bio. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:31 am

Name: Juan, Olano.

Height: 6'0

Place Of Birth (PoB): Orlando , Florida.

Weight: 160

Sex: Male.

BirthDate: May 18th, 1994.

---

Powers/Abilties: My Character Can Shoot Out Red Lightning.

Appearance:
Juan Olano, Bio. 2115izq

Sets Of Clothing:Purple Hoodie,Blue & Grey Pocketed Jean's,

---

Personality

Personality Traits;
`Outgoing
`Loves Running.
`
`
`

---

Historical Information:
When you get a Olano mad they will turn very angry their eye's turn red, They wilt turn back their head end up flying in the area and then have lightning surround them..When you notice tht hapen TRUST ME .Leave the area.You might end up dead..Just leave the area..They can kill you when they get very angry just with that lightning surrounding them..

Background Information:
My character came from Florida too Massasachussetts, My character got his powers when he was outisde that night by himself..It was raining outside and a family member died that night..He was very sad..Next thing you know A bolt of lightning comes down out of knowhere And strikes him hard..It started at his ehad and since his Hair was red Idk how it happend the lightning of his power just became Red O_o..

Additional Info:
My character was chased by many peope and they were calling him a freak..They turned around and turned back around he wasnt their my character can really run real fast and an get angry fvery fast..
Back to top Go down
EmoBedsheets

Juan Olano, Bio. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juan Olano, Bio.   Juan Olano, Bio. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:14 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Juan Olano, Bio.
Page 1 of 1