Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Juan, Olano For BlackHand..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juan

Juan

Juan, Olano For BlackHand.. Empty
PostSubject: Juan, Olano For BlackHand..   Juan, Olano For BlackHand.. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:43 pm

Habbo Name: Juan-Olano

Character Name: Juan, Olano.

Power/Abilities: Can Shoot Out Red Lightning

Why You Would Like Too Join The Black Hand:
I think that I should join The Blackhand because I think that The Blackhand actually fits me..I also think that I should join the blackhand because alot of my frineds from alla round the whole rp are in the Blackhand And I also think that i can be an additional in the blackhand and really really help them out..

How would you benefit the Blackhand:
I can always coutn on them if I become part of them..
The friends I have in the Blackhand I can also as well coutn on him or her..
I understand that they are now my family..
I can help them by..If their is someone with less Lightning power then me And you guys can't defeat Him..I can (Creative xD)

Ohter Info You Should Know About me:
Sometimes I can be very dangerous at very much times..Every time you get me mad..I can kill you with one very stong hit of lightning..

History abut my character:
My character can get very dangerous at some point's he can kill alot of times and he hopes too be part of the blackhand..
Back to top Go down
Dre?!

Juan, Olano For BlackHand.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juan, Olano For BlackHand..   Juan, Olano For BlackHand.. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am

Pending - In consideration.
Back to top Go down

Juan, Olano For BlackHand..
Page 1 of 1