Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scott Summers ; X-TEAM.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juan

Juan

Scott Summers ; X-TEAM. Empty
PostSubject: Scott Summers ; X-TEAM.   Scott Summers ; X-TEAM. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Habbo Name: Juan-Olano.

Character Name: Cyclops.

Power/Abilties: Optic Blasts From My Eyes.

Why You Would Like Too Join X-Team:
I think I should join X-Team because I know that depending on the movies and stuff my character is in the X-Team I also think that i should join the X-Team because I knwo that I can help the X-Team I can be an additional I understand that I can help the X-Team.I also think that I should be part of the X-Team because I love the X-Team & I know very much about the X-Team..

How Would You Benefit The X-Team:
I can benefit the X-Team by if their is something like a Big Boulder blocking something a door..I can send a Optic Blast too the boulder and break it in half..Iam also very loyal And Honest..Based on my character iam the X-Team Leader..And my character is very Loyal and Honest and a good friend of Charles Xavier thats why he was chosen..My character can fight well he can fight very good thats why thats one of the reasons that he is the lLeader of X-Team..About my loyalty and Honesty you can tell me something And I will keep that information and not tell know one..And you can trust me on things...I alkways tel the truth about something..If im fighting someone iam a good fighter so I can beat him up using my Optic blasts and fists and if he is very strong I can be the only one who can beat him up Because I actually think that my character is also smart and the X-Team are going too need smart people..

Other Important Information:
I have a daughter named Rachel Summers,And Iam in love with Jean Grey I have 2 brothers, Vulcan, & Havok..My parents died when Scott & ALex were younger in a plane crash Katherine Anne sended Alex And Scott out the door of the plane and then they both died Katherine Anne And her husband Christopher Summers Scott Summers Father ( Christopher Summers ),Katherine Anne ( Mother )..

History Of Your Character:
Scott Summers was the first of two sons born to Major Christopher Summers, a test pilot for the U.S. Air Force, and his wife Katherine. Christopher was flying his family home from vacation when their plane was attacked by a spacecraft from the interstellar Shi'ar Empire. To save their lives, Katherine pushed Scott and his brother Alex out of the plane with the only available parachute. Scott suffered a head injury upon landing, thus forever preventing him from controlling his mutant power by himself.
With their parents presumed dead, the authorities separated the two boys. Alex was adopted, but Scott remained comatose in a hospital for a year. On recovering, he was placed in an orphanage in Omaha, Nebraska that was secretly controlled by his future enemy, the evil geneticist Mister Sinister.

Last edited by Juan on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EmoBedsheets

Scott Summers ; X-TEAM. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Summers ; X-TEAM.   Scott Summers ; X-TEAM. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:45 pm

You have no information about fighting please revise this
Back to top Go down

Scott Summers ; X-TEAM.
Page 1 of 1