Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BrotherHood App. - Ryo Houshutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nitebladez

BrotherHood App. - Ryo Houshutsu Empty
PostSubject: BrotherHood App. - Ryo Houshutsu   BrotherHood App. - Ryo Houshutsu EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Habbo Name: Nitebladez

Character Name: Ryo Houshutsu

Power/Abilities: Phasing/Intangibility.

Why you would like to join the Brotherhood:
I would like to join the Brotherhood because I believe that humans have no understanding of our race and that they should be ridden of for their useless tolerances. The humans that are in our way make mutants, such as us, seem like we are experiments and do not consider us as normal beings. The x-men may protect innocent civilians, but if they get in the way; then they too, shall be brought down. Mutants are known to be superior than others.

How would you benefit the Brotherhood:
I believe I could be lots of help to the Brotherhood because since my power is phasing, I can be able to sneak into places and take people out that is in our way, and recieve info that can lead us one step ahead of any group/squad/organization. I can also be on the lookout for any trespassers towards our base or territory.

Other important information we should know about you:
Before when Ryan was Magneto, he allowed me to join Brotherhood thanks to Gambit. I was able to search through the school to see if there is anything going on that is important with Toad. I am applying on the forums to just make sure I can be officially in the Brotherhood.

History of your character:
Ryo is always lonely and never really interacted with relationships. He is always smiling peacefully even when he is upset inside. Ryo grew up in Arizona; but he never knew where he was born because his parents left him and he was raised by Takashi, who was his uncle. Takashi trained Ryo and Ryo learned Kendo and other techniques that can be used for self-defense. He mostly uses his longsword as his weapon and carries it around whenever the time is necessary. After Takashi died from an unknown illness, Ryo learns of his new ability that he never realized. He learned that he can go through objects and people; he then decided to travel around the country to help the mutants and bring down the humans who defy his race or that gets in the way
Back to top Go down

BrotherHood App. - Ryo Houshutsu
Page 1 of 1