Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

' The Prodigy '

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neuralyzer

' The Prodigy ' Empty
PostSubject: ' The Prodigy '   ' The Prodigy ' EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Habbo Name: Neuralyzer

Character Name: Raphael Lorenzo

Height: 5"8

Place of Birth (PoB); Berlin, Germany.

Weight: 149lbs

Sex: Male

Birthdate: January 19th 1990

---

Powers/Abilities: Probability check (can find out the chances of something succeeding), calculate problems in a split second, professional marksman, right mechanical arm., hypnotic charm when flirts, telepathy.
Appearance: When Fighting: Topless, black trousers, spiky white hair. casual: short sleeved white top. buttoned black cardigan, jeans, glasses, smooth white hair, watch.

Appearance:
When fighting: http://www.animecutie.com/gg_data/images/4/image-422.jpg
When at school: http://stu004749.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/anime_guy_2.jpg
(click on links, sorry, as i have error.)

Sets of Clothing: Rolex Watch, rectangular glasses, black cardigan, buttoned top, jeans and black trousers.

---

Personality

Personality Traits:
Casual:
` Flirty
` Lazy
` Lax for rules.
` Kiddy
` Smart
` Acrobatic
Fighting:
` Strategic
` Kiddy
` Smart
` Energetic
` Serious (sometimes)
` Acrobatic
---

Historical Information

Background: Raphael was born in Germany, Berlin although he was italian. Raphael and his parents moved to germany because even though they were really rich in italy, many people hated them so they moved. One day, when he was 9 years old, he was kidnapped by Mr. Sinister and operated on his right arm, making it mechanical so it can create tools or change it to a gun. Once, Mr. Sinister left him alone in a room, Raphael's arm changed to a cannon. He did not know how he did this but he found a trigger below the gun and pressed it back. The wall then blew up and he started to run away from the lab. He was walking along the streets of Germany and a man said "Hey, what'chu doing on your own?", and Raphael replied " I don't know. " and then the man announced " I'm James " and Raphael said " I'm Raphael but you can call me Raph ".

James then took care of Raphael for ages until he revealed that he was in a Thieves Guild. James expected Raphael to run away but he was cool with it and wanted to come with James At the age of 15, he also found out that he could calculate hard problems in a split second so he would be very useful to steal money from banks so he was accepted into the thieves guild. At the age of 17, he was picking locks of banks with his arm, shooting alarms with his new laser gun and in the safes, used his mind to crack the code, letting the other members of the Thieves Guild take the money. He then left the Thieves Guild and is now living on the streets by himself.

Additional Information: Acrobatic, calculate hard problems.

Last edited by Neuralyzer on Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zane

' The Prodigy ' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ' The Prodigy '   ' The Prodigy ' EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Sorry dude the only Mimic person here
Is me
You cant have the ability to copy power except me since im a Main Character
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

' The Prodigy ' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ' The Prodigy '   ' The Prodigy ' EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:07 am

True. Customs can't have the same power as a main.

Biography Pending.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrp.forumotion.com
Neuralyzer

' The Prodigy ' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ' The Prodigy '   ' The Prodigy ' EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:36 am

is that okay now?
Back to top Go down
EmoBedsheets

' The Prodigy ' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ' The Prodigy '   ' The Prodigy ' EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:57 am

Application Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

' The Prodigy ' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ' The Prodigy '   ' The Prodigy ' Empty

Back to top Go down

' The Prodigy '
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Est. June 3rd, 2009 :: Applications :: Biographies-
Jump to: