Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucas Bishop App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nathan

nathan

Lucas Bishop App. Empty
PostSubject: Lucas Bishop App.   Lucas Bishop App. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Habbo Name: Goombas

Character Name: Lucas Bishop

Why you should be picked for_______: I should be picked for this chracter because I have experianced to role play as him before, and i've also role played his power. I know a lot about Bishop and his skills and abilities. I'm usually on and i'm a good rper. So it won't be a waste to let me role play as him. Heres an example of my role playing.

-absorbing this energy from you-
-doing this well now-
-then sending it to the man to the side of me-
-hitting him in the chest well-
-he then flys to the wall-
-breaking through this window-
-then releasing the energy to the other man-
-hitting him with ease-
-he goes flying now-
-stopping the energy here-
-sending my hand to my holster-
-gripping my gun nicely-
-sending it out now-
-pointing it to this man now-
-firing off this energy from it-
-connecting with him well-
-causin him to knock out-
-he then falls down-
-KO-

Other important information: His power is energy obsorption. He also carries a gun with type of energy that fires off. He can obsorb that energy.

Any background information you have on the character: Lucas Bishop is from the future. He wears the "M" on his eye to show that hes a mutant in his real time. He was born 80 years in the future. After his parents died he was raised by his grandmother. He was also raised by a man name LeBeau but not much said about him. Since he lived in the future his grandmother told him stories about the X-Men who didin't exist anymore in his time. His sister was named Shard. He passed by a group of anti-mutants and they took Shard. Xavier's Secruity showed up. They saved shard from the anti-mutants. Bishop then wanted to join them. Bishop was 15 and then joined Xavier's Secruity. Bishop and the rest of the Xavier's Secruity captured a villain named Trevor Flitzroy. They put him to jail. Flitzroy escaped and used a lot of mutant powers to open up a time portal and a lot of mutants escaped. Bishop was there also. He was in the past. He came across the X-Men but didin't believe it. He fought them then allied with them believing it. He then worked with them to try and find Flitzroy. That was how he came to the past and joiend the X-Men. He was at first recruited by Xavier and Storm tutored him.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

Lucas Bishop App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Bishop App.   Lucas Bishop App. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Application Accepted.

Welcome back, Goombas.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrp.forumotion.com

Lucas Bishop App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Est. June 3rd, 2009 :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: