Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lady Mastermind; Regan Wyngarde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexie

Lexie

Lady Mastermind; Regan Wyngarde Empty
PostSubject: Lady Mastermind; Regan Wyngarde   Lady Mastermind; Regan Wyngarde EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Habbo Name: Aristology

Character Name: Regan Wyngarde
Codename: Lady Mastermind
Height: 5'10
Weight: 147lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

Why you should be picked for Regan Wyngarde? : I think personally I'd play her appropriately. You could call her powers part godmod but I'm aware of it. I think shes quite intresting aswell, considering her background. Her attitude is unique aswell, shes kind of heartless though. (Laff xD) I could play her personality really well. (Run out of crap to talk about.)

Other important information: I wouldn't abuse her powers like most of the people in the RPG do.

Any background information you have on the character: Regan is one of two daughters of Jason Wyngarde, the original Mastermind. She has an intense hatred for her half-sister, Martinique. She was originally involved in a plot created by Sebastian Shaw to have his revenge against Sage and gain control of the Sydney underworld.
About the Sisterhood: The Sisterhood approached Regan, who is at a graveyard mourning her father. When Madelyne promises to resurrect Regan's father, Regan joins - this, however, disgusts Martinique. Later in San Francisco, the Sisterhood perform a spell involving Kwannon's body and a captive Psylocke, restoring her to her original body. Later, when the Sisterhood attack the X-Men, Regan takes out Emma Frost by trapping her in an illusion and then restraining her.
In an attempt to make Sage work for Shaw again, Lady Mastermind attempts to place her in a series of illusions.
(With help from Wiki & Comicvine but I read it.)

Personality: Regan is a very foward person, she isn't afraid to fight or to die really. She had betrayed the x-men and still wore the uniform proudly.

Powers: Her illusions are hypnotic, and her victims tend to accept them as fact, even when the images and scenarios they are confronted with involve sudden changes to the world around them. In short: Able to cast Psionic illusions and minor telepathy.

I'd like to replace Mercury for Lady Mastermind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

Lady Mastermind; Regan Wyngarde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Mastermind; Regan Wyngarde   Lady Mastermind; Regan Wyngarde EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Application Accepted.

I noticed you didn't copy and paste, and you had good detail inside each section of your application.

Well done.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrp.forumotion.com

Lady Mastermind; Regan Wyngarde
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Est. June 3rd, 2009 :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: