Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alex Fring For the Black Hand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverlepord

Alex Fring For the Black Hand Empty
PostSubject: Alex Fring For the Black Hand   Alex Fring For the Black Hand EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:36 pm

Habbo Name:Silverlepord

Character Name:Alex Fring

Power/Abilities:Chlorokinesis, with this power he can create domes to protect his friends, or trap his enimies in side and tighten it until there dead.Creating spores is another handy thing they can cover up foes leaving them parlyzed.

Why you would like to join the Black Hand:My skill would be best used here.I have no other place to go.All other organaizations are weak.I seek power and revenge my one rival has joined the organization The Dark BrotherHood.

How would you benefit the Black Hand:My skills allow me to target enemys from afar or kill them all at one time.I deal with venom and poison.I can infiltrate and gather info.Im well rounded person i alos know my way with computers.

Other important information we should know about you:I have somewhat of a bad temper,If in danger a rage and furry takes over my body.I NEVER WORK WITHOUT MY PARTNER.We fight toghter we die togther

History of your character:Born in North Florida near the everglades.He lost everyone in his family due to a SWAT attack on his family for haboring a mutant.After he watched his family die infront of him.He unleashed a horrificic rage.Where he then moved to lower America.where he meet his best friend and partner Kai.They lived togther for years.Stealing and killing.

Last edited by Silverlepord on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
Back to top Go down
The Ryan

The Ryan

Alex Fring For the Black Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Fring For the Black Hand   Alex Fring For the Black Hand EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Before this application, I had him do three assignments ICly to prove he may join Black Hand. I say he needs to start at the bottom.
Back to top Go down

Alex Fring For the Black Hand
Page 1 of 1