Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teacher. <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexie

Lexie

Teacher. <3 Empty
PostSubject: Teacher. <3   Teacher. <3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:26 pm

Position Wanted: Teacher (IC Obviously. cheers )
Habbo Name: Aristology
Name IRL: Alex (Or Lexie)
Age IRL: Not 12 so don't worry. Razz

Why we should pick you for a teacher?: I have alot of experiance basicly owning Siryns RP. I also have been to a number of other RPGs such as Mafia (ew), Army (ew ew), Pokemon, Naruto, and other Mutant ones. I know alot about the mains and their powers and abilities. And personally I hate when people twist their powers to godmod (such as mind control). I know how to play to others strengths and weaknesses and also no one else is a teacher at the minute. I've run out of things to say 'cause thats how I roll. Cool

Previous Positions:(From other forums/roleplays) As I've said before I've been an in game teacher, twice, forum admin, twice, and also IC mod on numerous occasions. I never remember any of the names (I'm not good with names) but I dont lie either. xD

Other important information: I'm alot more mature then I act most of the time and I consider other peoples "IC" feelings aswell as "OOC" ones. I've never really fallen out with someone over a game and don't plan to in future. I'd also do the wise thing and take classes when theres clearly more then 3 people on and I'm not one to start an arguement over nothing or fight over petty stuff. (Taken from David's. >;D)
Again I've run out of things to say so I'll color it. albino
Back to top Go down
EmoBedsheets

Teacher. <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher. <3   Teacher. <3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Teacher. <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Est. June 3rd, 2009 :: Applications :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: