Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Requisitioning for a place as a role play moderator.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David

David

Requisitioning for a place as a role play moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Requisitioning for a place as a role play moderator.   Requisitioning for a place as a role play moderator. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:05 am

Position Wanted:
Role play Moderator

Habbo Name:
Sublimate, and some others

Roleplay Name:
Michael Demir

Age IRL:

Why you should pick me:
I know what I'm doing.. I know the basics of roleplay, and most advanced stuff. I believe that roleplaying is far more superior than all the spamming shit, and I am mature about most things, as long as people are serious with me. :l Yes, fighting is a part of roleplay, but so is the actual roleplay itself. One cannot prove their roleplaying skills simply by typing action, and emotive sentences extremely fast. But more.. emotive text, dialogue, actually playing your character the way it's supposed to be played. Yeah.. I ain't gonna get to deep, cause I'll get carried away. o.o

Previous Positions:
I was an admin/mod in many RP's on .co.uk, before I migrated to .com. I was respected, and above all, people liked the way I dealt with tricky situations. I believe in equality between all roleplayers that put effort into what their doing. People that fuffle about and don't take it seriously, shouldn't have started in the first place.

For those of you that need a list --

.co.uk
    Old forum moderator/role play moderator of 13randon's original XI's
    SWRP (Forum mod, rights in a lot of rooms. This is .co.uk btw.)
    WoD (Given rights basically everywhere, I was like an askjeeves for WoD role play.)
    Mutant Manor (Admin/Co-Owner)
    n1ghtcrawlers XI (RPMOD Team.)
    DBZ role play (Administrator)

.com
    Bullworth School (Given rights, etc.)
    Hendrix (Given rights, etc.)
    Massachusetts Mutant Academy (RP Moderator.)

Other information:
I've been roleplaying since mid-2003.. Hard to believe? Don't believe it if you don't want to, but I know how long I've been doing it. I've had a gazillion accounts, and I've RP'd in most things you can think of.

Here's a little list --

Star Wars Roleplay
    Mythological Creatures Roleplay
    Mafia Roleplay (Personal worst)
    Mutant Roleplay
    School Roleplay
    Forum Roleplay (Detailed, fun.. imo.)
    Vampire Roleplay
    For those of you that remember, There was Forsaken, and then WoD. I did both.
    DBZ Roleplay

They're just some I can actually remember.

Thank you for reading, if you actually bothered to. <3
Back to top Go down
EmoBedsheets

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioning for a place as a role play moderator.   Requisitioning for a place as a role play moderator. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Seems good, and I liked the part about not only fighting too. Application Approved!
Back to top Go down
EmoBedsheets

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioning for a place as a role play moderator.   Requisitioning for a place as a role play moderator. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Talk to me on Habbz please when you are on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioning for a place as a role play moderator.   Requisitioning for a place as a role play moderator. Empty

Back to top Go down

Requisitioning for a place as a role play moderator.
Page 1 of 1