Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scott "Cyclops" Summers.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juan

Juan

Scott "Cyclops" Summers. Empty
PostSubject: Scott "Cyclops" Summers.   Scott "Cyclops" Summers. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:15 am

Habbo Name: Juan-Olano

Character Name: Scott Summers

Why I Should Be Picked For This Character_______?
I think that i should be picked for this character because I have been this character many other times..I have been this character in different Mutant Rps..I know how too use this characters powers and I know this characters abilities and more..I have rped with this character many times I can show you..

- I send out my hand then -
- I send it up then now -
- I do this with much speed then -
- I send it too the side of my head then -
- I do this well here then -
- I send out a optic blast too your foot then -
- It rams you down like so -
- You hit the floor with very much speed then -
- You hit it face forward then -
- You start bleeding their now -
- I notice this then now -
- I laugh ehre then now -
- I notice you getting up then -
- I run too you then now -
- I send my fist too your face -
- I ram you back down like so -
- You hit the ground hard again then -

Other Important Information:
Scott Summers is the son of Christopher Summers And Katherine Anne..Scott Summers Also has 2 brothers Gabriel Summers And Alexander Summers..Scott Summers is the leader of the Xmen Team..And Was found by Charles Xavier..And started going too Xaviers Institute for the gifted....Scott Summers is a very good friends Of Charles Xavier And is ery honest & Loyal...Thats why they made him the Leader...When Cyclops was youngers his parents died in a Plane crash..That day he was with his brother Alexander Summers..They both got pushed out the plane by their mother and both actually survived..

Any Background Info:
Scott As a Teenager was now in hands of his foster parent Jack Winters a criminal who they called Jack O' Diamonds..While Scott Summers was the captain of X-men team he had fallen in love with his Teamate Jean Grey...
Powers:Powers
Cyclops possesses the mutant ability to project a beam of heatless ruby-colored concussive force from his eyes, which act as inter-dimensional apertures between this universe and another. Cyclops' body constantly absorbs ambient energy, such as sunlight, from his environment into his body's cells that allows him to open the apertures. Cyclops' mind generates a psionic field that is attuned to the forces that maintain the apertures. Because this field envelops his body, it automatically shunts the other-dimensional particles back into their point of origin when they collide with his body. Thus, his body is protected from the effects of the particles, and even the thin membranes of his eyelids are sufficient to block the emission of energy. The synthetic ruby quartz crystal used to fashion the lenses of Cyclops' eyewear is resonant to his minds' psionic field and is similarly protected.

Height
6'3"

Weight
195 lbs.

Eyes
Brown, glowing red when using powers

Hair
Brown
Back to top Go down
Seth.
Seth.

PostSubject: Accepted.   Scott "Cyclops" Summers. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:50 am

I've decided to give you a trial run with this character, meaning if I don't like how you are using it, or you aren't doing it to the best of your abilities, I WILL take it away.
Back to top Go down
Claire !

Claire !

PostSubject: Re: Scott "Cyclops" Summers.   Scott "Cyclops" Summers. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:50 am

I Would Tend To Agree Seth, And Juan Relish It, The Scenes You Can Create With This Character Are Limitless. Large Responsibilitiy
Back to top Go down
Lily
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Scott "Cyclops" Summers.   Scott "Cyclops" Summers. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:25 am

I'll be watching as well.
If anyone has read there share of Cyclops marvel comics its probably me.
Good luck.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott "Cyclops" Summers.   Scott "Cyclops" Summers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott "Cyclops" Summers.
Page 1 of 1