Est. June 3rd, 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Est. June 3rd, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brotherhood Application ; Elliot "Geno" McFly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon

Brotherhood Application ; Elliot "Geno" McFly Empty
PostSubject: Brotherhood Application ; Elliot "Geno" McFly   Brotherhood Application ; Elliot "Geno" McFly EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:45 pm

Habbo Name: PickedAtRandom

Character Name: Elliot Evan McFly

Power/Abilities: Genius-like intelect, my character has a vast understanding on bombs and such. He can forge just about anything drawn, and he could tell someone what or how things will explode or how I want them to explode. When in the forges my character knows how to make different forged items be, if he made a sword, he would most likely put some magic in it, if he could find some. (My character rescently had Electrokinetic powers, but Neeto absorbed them from him, so he wants to get back at the X-Men for not helping, no chance on turning good)

Why you would like to join the Brotherhood: I'd like to direct my powers to something that my character will love to do, aka become a Brotherhood member

How would you benefit the Brotherhood: I'll be able to help the team by striking fear into the hearts of the innocent, and I will be loyal to you for as long as possible

Other important information we should know about you: When I say "I'd also bring loyalty" I don't mean, if you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours kinda deal, I mean I'll stick with the team until my character dies. What else... I am a cool person, I know how to role-play pretty good, even on a laptop.

History of your character: Elliot was born in Cuba by a white mother and father. He never knew his parents, but that odly never struck him as sad. He was sailed to America with illegal Cubans on a raft that later was found by the U.S. Coast Guards who found that Elliot was the only one's in the boat. Not the only one, but the others looked wet and fried intensely. The Coast Guard reported Elliot to his superior, Allen Gateway, who put Elliot in a testing facility. At the age of ten, scientist could not find out why he was so... odd. But when watching Sector nine playing at free time, he was accidently pushed off the rails and landed square onto an old electrical panel that sent jolts into his body, and straight to his heart, destroying the facility. About a week later, he was found by The Fire Department in the ruins, barely hurt. After being flown to another facility, he later grew a reputation as CCUA, which means Child Capable of Unknown Abilities. Facility after facility, he was sent to an orphanage with the new identity of Elliot Carter. Being adopted at the age of fifteen, he was in a steady home of the McFly's.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

Brotherhood Application ; Elliot "Geno" McFly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood Application ; Elliot "Geno" McFly   Brotherhood Application ; Elliot "Geno" McFly EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:49 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrp.forumotion.com

Brotherhood Application ; Elliot "Geno" McFly
Page 1 of 1